Due to career advancements, an opportunity has arisen to join our team as a Teaching Assistant:
KS2 Teaching Assistant Vacancy:
Cubert Primary School is a very special place to work, in a rural location with a beautiful sea view!
Our popular school is situated on the outskirts of Newquay. The school enjoys extensive grounds, providing a forest school area, sports grounds, and a fantastic purpose built Nurture Room. Our dedicated team of staff and governors work together to create a school where there is a real sense of community and where all staff are valued and both staff and learners can flourish.
We can promise you a wonderful team of staff and highly supportive families. Our children are eager to learn and their behaviour is outstanding.
We are seeking a member of staff to support learning and interventions and cover lunch times.
You should have:
- Buckets of enthusiasm.
- Good levels of literacy and numeracy.
- Knowledge of issues relevant to education and child development.
- Excellent communication skills leading to effective relationships with pupils, parents and staff.
- A child centred approach.
We can offer you;
- Local Government Pension Scheme.
- In school support and CPD opportunities.
- Dedicated and committed colleagues.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- In store staff discount scheme.
The working hours will be Fridays, 8.45am - 3.15pm.
There is also the option of two mornings at Cubert Kids Club, Mondays and Tuesdays 7.45-8.45am.
We are committed to safeguarding children and the successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, and will be checked against the Childcare Disqualification Regulations.